20 Jun 2010

Just back from visiting a new baby boy in Muenster, looks like a little cute yellow old man, an incredibily well behaved old man though. I find it hard to believe my big girls were once even smaller than him, he seemed so tiny and fragile. The girls were fascinated by him and kept wanting to stroke his head and hands (thankfully this is third healthy child and the mom is very relaxed about the whole thing) although we drew the line at them wanting to pick him up!

That being said for the first time in a long time I wasn't filled with envy for the new mom. I'm actually enjoying the fact that I won't be changing nappies for the next three years or waking up multiple times during the night to feed a baby (just to soothe a restless kid) and that I'm going back to work in 2 months so will have more adult conversations/discussions again!

Second day of kindergarten tomorrow!!

No comments: