11 Jan 2011

ENT visit


We have until Thursday afternoon to decide if we let them operate on Enya's nose or not! They can't operate today as she is still sick and her poor nose is still swollen, but the last opportunity will be on Friday (if they do straighten it, it needs to be done within 8-10 days of the injury). I know that it's not a major op but it is still a general anaesthetic with the associated risks and there is also no guarantee that her nose will grow straight with the op. Right now though her nose is slightly skew so if we do nothing, she will have to get it straightened later if it bothers her.

The hardest part, I find, about being a parent is deciding what is best for the kiddies!!

No comments: