10 Jun 2009

The holiday

I should be a lot more excited about going on holiday, to be honest I think I'm fairly dreading it! We are going away with another family and it was all booked in November last year. What has changed in the meantime is that the other woman, JS, is pregnant. If you can remember I posted in November about her crying because it didn't work the first month, well it took her 4 months! She is now 4 months pregnant and has the pretty much the same due date that I would have had with my girls. She is understandably very happy and keeps wanting to talk about her pregnancy and it's various symptoms with me. I CANNOT handle this for 2 weeks!! However as we booked this holiday together Z is going to insist on spending most of the time with the other family.

On the same note Z and I had the TALK again last night, you know the one about having another child. He is still adament he wants no more children. My heart is breaking.

I REALLY don't want this holiday!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Ugh, I do not envy you.

It's so hard, isn't it? And I think once you have two kids, everyone else figures you're done and should be happy about it.

I hope you have a good vacation though!

Joy said...

Try to make the best of it.. I won't blame you if you gag the friend.
In the meantime, I'll be by to poke holes in the condoms. ;)