12 May 2009

Only 2 more days

In another 2 days my parents are coming, Yippeee! Z has to go to an exibition in the States (Atlanta this time) and as he refuses to take us with (grossly unfair, we wouldn't take up much room, look I'll even pack for us all), my parents are coming to stay and to give me a hand with the terrible two. I can't wait for them to see how much the girls have grown and developed since their last visit.

You think I'm joking about terrible two.... Ciara has taken to throwing herself on the floor and screaming if she doesn't get her way. On Sunday she even did this in the middle of the pavement and when we left her lying there she carried right on (Germans are really good about sweeping their pavements, so civil minded). The funniest thing is she usually also pushes herself around on her back at home on our tiled floors while yelling, she has wandered in this way from room to room while I've been trying to ignore her. I can't wait for Enya to move into this phase too! I'll have to see if I can't get a shot of Ciara performing today as up to now we've only had one meltdown so we're due at least a couple more.

No comments: