20 Jan 2009

She walks



Well that happened faster than I expected! I was sitting on the floor playing with the girls yesterday when Enya stood up by herself and took off. She walked/ran 6 or 7steps before I caught her and would probably have done more as she was perfectly balanced. I should have let her do more but I was just so excited that I didn't stop and think.

Then yesterday evening she did it again 4 or 5 times, standing up alone and taking off I mean. Once she even managed 8 steps before she fell! The best thing is we are doing nothing, she is initiating everything, we don't even have to hold out our hands.

I was contemplating buying Ciara her first proper pair of outdoor shoes but I think I'll wait a little bit longer and get them both a pair when Enya's walking improves.

Wow, 2 walking babies!

*The picture is Enya cuddling her Tssszzzz

2 comments:

iamza said...

Yay!

Jamie said...

That is exciting that both your girls are walking. My kids are only 2 weeks older than yours. They were born at 25 weeks. I read back through your blog and totally understand your night time diaper issues! I really wish you could get Huggies Overnight diapers. I was a Pampers girl until someone suggested them to me. We had tried the double diapering as well and Lindy still soaked everything. I hope you can find something to help out! Your girls are so cute.