8 Jul 2009

Lunchtime fun...



When I opened the door this is what was in our drive!

We're gettin a carport built for us and after great fun helping to excavate the holes for the foundations (you should have seen the gravel nappies we've had) the foundations were finally poured today. I wish I'd had more hands that I could have filmed the girls reaction- they were both squealing and just wanted to run and investigate this huge machine, unfortunately my hands were occupied trying to hold the terrible two out of danger.

Speaking of terrible twos, can you believe they are going to be TWO years old in just over 5 weeks!! Z has alrady started teaching them to hold up 2 fingers. I'm baking a practice birthday cake ) to try to figure out how to make a half sphere cake - wish me luck!!

No comments: