30 Jul 2008

Rocking babies

I now have 2 babies that are up on their hands and knees and rocking wildly. Enya started yesterday afternoon and now there is no stopping her. She only holds the position for a couple of seconds but is so proud of herself. Needless to say every time she does it I'm cheering like a mad woman. Ciara manged to lift her hand while on her hands and knees for the first time yesterday, up till now every time she's lifted her hand she has slid down onto her tummy from her knees. Ciara also sat onto her bottom from her hands and knees yesterday- she was still weight bearing through her hands but she got her leg out the way to sit on her behind ;-). PROGRESS!!

I honestly can't wait for them to be crawling as they are now too heavy to carry together and the one left behind always throws a wobbly. Please remind me of this post when I start whinging about them being too mobile!!!

PS a nice positive post for my 100th don't you think *lol*

1 comment:

iamza said...

Yay! Of course, when they're both mobile and crawling off in different directions... :-)

P.S. Got leave!!